Copying an Exercise in a TriadXP Mobile App Workout
Copying an exercise in your workout to duplicate it later in your workout can help you personalize your exercise routines. In the TriadXP Mobile App, the Edit function makes copying an exercise easy. This page provides step-by-step instructions on how to copy an exercise.
Copying a Workout Exercise
1. Select the specific Workout within a Program from the Download Library. The Workout will appear in the Workout Details Screen.
2. Tap on the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen. The workout will appear in the Create Workout Screen. You will see the Exercise Routine displayed at the bottom of the Create Workout Screen.
3. Swipe left on the Exercise you want to copy.
4. Tap Copy from menu options. The Exercise Settings Screen will appear.
5. If you don’t want to make any changes to the exercise settings tap the Finalize button, or make your desired changes to the settings and then tap Finalize when done.
6. Once the Finalize button is tapped, the Create Exercise Screen will appear again and the Exercise will have been added to the end of the Exercise Routine.
7. Use the Up/Down Arrows if you want to change the position of the Exercise within the Exercise Routine.