Creating a Circuit or Grouping of Exercises in a TriadXP Mobile Workout
The Edit function of the TriadXP Mobile App makes it easy to modify a workout to help you achieve your fitness goals. This page provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a circuit, or a grouping of exercises that you may want to perform and repeat a number of times. As part of your workout.
How to Create a Circuit
1. Select the specific Workout within a Program from the Download Library. The Workout will appear in the Workout Details Screen.
2. Tap on the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen. The workout will appear in the Create Workout Screen. You will see the Exercise Routine displayed at the bottom of the Create Workout Screen.
3. Tap the Add Circuit icon. This opens the Add Circuit Screen.
4. Select a circuit from the Circuit List or type the circuit name in the search field. If the Circuit isn’t in the Circuit List, you can click the Create button to create a Circuit on the fly.
5. When a Circuit is selected from the Circuit List, the Create Circuit Screen will appear and you can edit the Circuit or the Exercises in the Circuit.
6. Once you make your changes to the Circuit, tap the Add button in the top right.
7. The Create Exercise Screen will appear again and the Circuit will have been added to the end of the Exercise Routine.
8. Use the Up/Down Arrows to change the position of the Circuit within the Exercise Routine.