Purchase all six of the 5BX mobile exercise programs and booklets together and save 60%.
- All 6 of the 5BX progression charts
- 72 Fitness levels
- 192 workout progressions including running and walking options.
- By yourself
- At home
- In your spare time
- At your rate of progress
- Without discomfort
...in only 11 minutes a day.
5BX means five basic exercises. And it’s unique because it’s:
Research and history have demonstrated the 5BX Plan can help you:
What You Get
All six of the 5BX workout charts in TriadXP's downloadable, easy to follow, easy to use mobile exercise programs plus complimentary PDF exercise booklets. The entire collection includes 72 fitness levels and 192 workouts including running and walking exercise options. Each with audio guidance and exercise photos or videos to guide you step-by-step through each workout.
Download the FREE TriadXP Mobile App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Then, just pop in your earbuds and click Perform. Record your results as you go, and receive a complete summary of your workout when you finish. TriadXP also tracks your runs and walks with your mobile device's GPS or you can enter your distances manually.
Never before has this legendary program been updated based on current fitness trends and offered as a complete mobile exercise program with exercise videos and audio guidance. And, with TriadXP's results tracking capabilities, there’s no need to worry about what to do next or how to record your results.
Look Better, Feel Better in just 11 minutes a day!
Every one of the workouts in this ebook has been converted into an easy to follow e-workout with systematic tracking. That means, you get:
- voice and illustrated video cues so you can perform and log them wherever and whenever you want with just your mobile device.
- guided workouts that let you record your results with just a tap.
- listen to music while you work out
- substitute a run or walk for the stationary run and let TriadXP's GPS track your distance and alert you of key milestones along the way.
- even modify your workout to fit your needs or situation.