The Amazing Benefits of Isometrics
Limited Movement, Unlimited Results
Believe it or not, it’s entirely possible to get a good strength workout without lifting, pushing, or pulling around any weight. How’s this possible, you ask? By using isometric exercises in your fitness routine. Isometrics are exercises where you contract a muscle or muscle group and hold it in the same position without any movement in the surrounding joints. One of the simplest examples of an isometric exercise is the plank. During a plank, you are engaging and contracting your core without any movement through the entire time you hold the plank position. This constant tension helps improve your endurance while strengthening and stabilizing the muscles.
Benefits Even Bruce Lee Couldn’t Deny
Isometric training has champions among Olympic weightlifters, elite athletes, and even the legendary martial arts and film star Bruce Lee. The benefits of isometrics are numerous and supported by a growing body of research. Here are some of the key benefits you can realize by using isometric exercises in your fitness routine:
- Get Stronger Faster: Increase your strength by 5% per week. Isometrics allow you to utilize heavier loads than conventional resistance training approaches so you can build muscle faster. (1)
- Lose Weight and Burn Fat Fast: The average person loses 3.0 cm at the waist after two weeks of isometric training or the equivalent of one pant or dress size. (2)
- Recover Quicker: Research has shown that due to muscle energetics and the rate the muscle uses chemical resources, athletes can recover from isometrics within minutes (3)
- Enhance Heart Health and Decrease Blood Pressure: Isometrics can reduce your resting heart rate 8 beats a minute or twice as much as aerobic exercise. With just 20 minutes three times a week, research indicates you could see significant decreases in your blood pressure. (4)
- Protect your joints: Because isometrics involve limited movement, they are better on your joints. Research even shows they are suitable for individuals with arthritis. (5)
TriadXP is committed to empowering leading fitness experts so we have partnered fitness experts and our affiliate, Dragon Door support the launch of their new ISOCHAIN isometric training device.
Be One of the First in the World to Benefit from this Breakthrough Strength Training Program
If you are eager to take your strength and fitness to a whole new level —then order the ISOCHAIN now!
Your investment is protected by Dragon Door’s 100%, unconditional money back guarantee, for one full year from receipt of the product. They will replace defective parts at no charge or give you a full refund if you are in any way dissatisfied.
With the ISOCHAIN you’ll get a full body isometric workout in the smallest of rooms in as little as ten minutes. You’ll avoid the systemic exhaustion that often comes with a hard cardio or conventional lifting workout. And, instead, you’ll begin feeling energized after your workouts and ready to go on about your day!
Wilkie, D. R. (1949). The relation between force and velocity in human muscle. The Journal of Physiology, 110(3-4), 249-280.
Petrofsky, J., Batt, J., Jones, R., Kambe, V., Ushak, N., Tucker, J. P., ... & Gunda, S. (2007). Muscle strength training and weight loss from a combined isometric exercise and dietary program. Journal of Applied Research, 7(1), 77-86.
Clarke, D. H., & Alan Stull, G. (1969). Strength recovery patterns following isometric and isotonic exercise. Journal of Motor Behavior, 1(3), 233-243.
Wiley, R. L., Dunn, C. L., Cox, R. H., Hueppchen, N. A., & Scott, M. S. (1992). Isometric exercise training lowers resting blood pressure. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 24(7), 749-754.
Rosa UH, et al. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Isokinetic vs. Isometric Therapeutic Exercise in Patients With Osteoarthritis of Knee Reumatol Clin. 2012;8(1):10–14.