Stew Smith's Fall/Winter Lift Cycle eBook and Mobile App
SPECIAL Holiday 2 for 1 Bundle. Get Stew's Fall/Winter Lift Cycle t eBook and Mobile App together and save 33%
Now get workout guidance and tracking for Stew Smith's 24-week Fall / Winter Lift Cycle training program. Over 144 workouts, plus optional additional workouts.
Are you great at running and swimming but need to put on some weight, add strength and power? Are you worried about getting crushed under rocks, logs, boats, or lifting and carrying heavy equipment during the training cycle of your tactical profession? Or do you just want to change things up a bit and add some strength training to your calisthenics and cardio training plan? Regardless of the reason and your profession, working on elements of fitness that you consider a weakness (or may not like doing) is essential to you becoming a well rounded and athletic / capable person.
This is not your typical hypertrophy and strength training plan. This is just a phase in Stew's Tactical Fitness Periodization Plan that has over 20 years of tested experience. This program is different - There is way more cardio activity than the typical strength athlete needs. We do this in order to maintain the endurance/muscle stamina gains from previous cycles. If you need to solely focus on your strength, you can pull back on the cardio events like running and swimming. However, most people preparing for the rigors of future military/special ops training programs will need a mix of both as in this program.
When training for challenging selection programs or maintaining your high-level tactical athletics skills, you have to have a full arsenal of fitness elements that are not considered a weakness to you. That means having strength/power, endurance/muscle stamina, speed/agility, flexibility/mobility, grip, and a certain amount of body mass is also recommended to aid in durability.
Don't Neglect Your Strength - PST Scores Alone Won't Cut It
We all start training with some sort of natural or neglected weakness of the above fitness elements and it is our job during preparation to make those weaknesses less and maybe even a new-found strength. The goal of this phase is to maintain the work capacity created during the previous calisthenics/cardio cycle and now add some strength/muscle growth in order to build some needed durability.
Here is what you get:
A 12 Week Fall Calisthenics / Running-Swimming / Lifting Mix
- A 12 Week Winter Lift Cycle - Less Running - More Swim / Ruck Mix
- 124 page PDF Training Guide
- Free, full-featured TriadXP training app
- Multimedia guidance -- voice, photos, video, illustrated -- step-by-step through the entire workout
- Personalize workouts activate and deactivate exercises, change targets, and more
- Tracks exercise time, distance, reps, and load
- Electronic workout log of daily workouts -- includes all workout details
- Instructional exercise photos, videos, or descriptions to help you perform the exercises
- GPS navigation -- to record distances
- And, lots more tips, features, and functionality to save you time and build accountability.