How to Bust Free of All Weakness – Using the Lost Secrets of Supreme Survival Strength
Chances are that whatever athletic level you have achieved, there are some serious gaps in your OVERALL strength program. Gaps that stop you short of claiming status as someone fully-realized with invincible strength and power.
But you don't have to continue to be weaker than you deserve to be… because Paul Wade laid out a brilliant 6-set system of 10 progressions that allows you to master these elite levels of strength. This proven system is now available as an in-app workout program on the TriadXP fitness app. And you could be starting at almost any age and in almost in any condition!
Paul Wade has given you the keys — ALL the keys you'll ever need — that will open door after door after door for you in the quest for REAL physical accomplishment. Yes, it will be the most challenging work you'll ever have to do. And yes, 97% of those who pick up Convict Conditioning, frankly, won't have the guts and the fortitude to make it. But the TriadXP fitness app will help to guide and track your progress. Even if you only make it halfway through Paul's Progressions, you'll be stronger than almost anyone you encounter.
The TriadXP fitness app version of the Convict Conditioning program gives you the complete plan on how to go from zero to hero in the following core bodyweight exercises:
From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a wall pushup, to performing a set of 5 perfect one-arm pushups on each side
- From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a shoulderstand squat, to performing a set of 5 perfect one-leg squats on each side.
- From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a vertical pull, to performing a perfect one-arm pullup on each side.
- From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a knee tuck, to performing a set of 5 perfect hanging straight leg raises.
- From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a short bridge, to performing a perfect stand-to-stand bridge.
- From barely being able to squeeze out one rep of a wall handstand, to performing a perfect one-arm handstand pushup.
- 22 bodyweight calisthenics workouts
- Progression based exercises
- Time-based exercises
- Rep-based exercises
What you're getting with this TriadXP fitness app exercise program
- Complete audio-visual guided workout routines
- Systematic results tracking
- Workout summaries
- Personal dashboard
- Workout log
- Workout editing
- Digital exercise program for iOS and Android devices